Friday, April 8, 2011

New Recipe

While eating lunch, Jacob asked if I had ever eaten grape ice cream. I told him that I had never heard of it. So he gave me his recipe for making grape ice cream...

"First you take grapes and BBQ sauce. Then you add a lot of milk. Pour ice on it. Put it in the freezer and then you wait for 6 minutes. When 6 minutes is done, the ice cream is done!!! It will be light purple and delicious!"

3 comments:

Heather's House said...

um, yuck. But, if HE made it, I would at least try it. haha

Deborah said...

That is so great!!

When my mom used to teach preschool, she would make a recipe book each Thanksgiving. The kids would tell her how to make Thanksgiving dinner, she would copy it down, and give the "recipe book" to all the parents. The recipes in that book were very similar to the grape ice cream!

silken said...

hilarious!! I need to see if I can find the recipe book my kids made about ten years ago!! pretty similar, but no grape ice cream recipe in it....:)