Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Recipe Swap

Last July, Lyndsey suggested we have a recipe swap...and we finally did! It was such a fun night of eating, laughing and getting new recipes! We each brought part of dinner and a handful of recipes. Lyndsey had everything set up so pretty!It was so nice to have a night out! We sure missed Heather and Lacie! The recipes we got were YUMMY! So far, my family has tried Holly's pot roast, Lyndsey's breaded cauliflower, and Holly's crazy easy blondies. ALL HITS! :)
And we were a sneaky flock too... Robyn is due any day now, so we made a basket of pampering momma gifts for when sweet baby Kylie comes... jammies, soap, lotion, chocolate and more. It was so fun to surprise Robyn and to celebrate Kylie!

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

boohoo~ I missed y'all so much, too! Thanks for making me feel special. :)

I love the pics but most of all I love you girls!