I've had a few changes the past month... first I got a new phone! I am probably the world's worst cell phone carrier. But I am trying to 1)know where it is 2) turn it on and 3) learn how to use the fool thing better! My other 7 year old phone bit the dust and this pink one was an old demo and was cheap! It still takes me literally 10 minutes to send a text, but I'll get better. So far, I've learned to take pictures and have entered most of my old numbers. THe boys were SO sad that my new phone is pink...but that's why I love it!

And the biggest change...glasses! I'd been getting headaches frequently and then when I went to renew my driver's license it was PAINFULLY obvious that I trip to the eye doctor was in my near future. After visiting the doc in Dec., it took me until Feb. to go get the frames. I went bold and trendy...at least for me. What do you think??? I really like them and my headaches have magically gone away. I just need them for reading (so far). They boys told me I don't look like Mommy anymore! hahaha
3 comments:
Your new to you phone is quite spiffy--and oh so cute since it's pink. :)
I like your glasses--but haven't seen you wear them in person yet--what's up with that? Oh yeah...mainly for reading. They are too hip not too wear more often. :)
I love the glasses, too! Welcome to the "have to have glasses for reading" club. Of course now I have to have mine for just about everything except for driving. I even have to have them to do the laundry; can't read the tags! And love the pink phone. That's why I got a pink laptop, so the guys wouldn't be as prone to want to use it. Didn't work! LOL
Cute, cute, cute glasses! You look so professional and distinguished, Kim! (Oops, that might make you NOT want to wear them...)
Post a Comment