Monday, April 18, 2011

Computer Time

Some temptations are bigger than others. I've noticed that being on the computer has been a big temptation for me. I guess more the part about not using my time wisely and getting lost on the computer while ignoring other things that are more important to accomplish. So, I've made a new rule for myself that I will not be on the computer while the boys are awake.

One day I was checking my email while the boys were resting with my big mug of hot peach tea. Jacob's timer rang and he came in. All he wanted to do was type! So here he is typing...
Then he HAD to finish my sweet luke-warm peach tea. He is a sweet tea monster! Whether it's Chick-fil-a or Cracker Barrel, he is going to steal my sweet tea!!!
But who can resist this smile??? And that smile is exactly why I'm limiting my computer time! :)

No comments: