Friday, April 22, 2011

Dancing with the Bunny

Last week Mom and I took the kids for their annual photo with the Easter Bunny. Their first Easter they were still on the monitors and just laid in the bunny's arms. Their second Easter they were about 18 months old and they SCREAMED and CRIED for the 30 second experience. This year was the best experience by far. There were no kids ahead of us and no kids behind us. So the Bunny really interacted with the boys. They danced, played peek-a-boo and danced some more. Mom snapped a few pics while I paid. Their sheer excitement was adorable! All they talked about all day was dancing with the Bunny!!

And here's the official photo - pretty cute! :)

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

SUPER SWEET! I miss taking Easter bunny photos! ;)

I still can't quit laughing at your bluebonnet adventure. LOL~

Whatcha doing today?