Monday, July 9, 2012

Central Texas Bible Teacher's Workshop

For the past several summer's Daesha and I have gone to the CTBTW.  It is a GREAT workshop full of excellent ideas for teaching Bible Class and also things you can do at home with your kids.  There are classes for cradle roll, pre-school, early elem, upper elem and teens.  It is only $25 and well worth the money and time.  We come back with bags full of make it, take its and dozen of pages scribbled with notes for lesson ideas.  The workshop is July 20-21.  Click here for more info.



In December, I got a call and was asked to  speak at the CTBTW in Austin.  I am really excited and a little nervous!  My first hour is charts and posters to use while teaching early elem classes.  My second and third hours are ideas for hand-work that can be adapted for basically any lesson.  If you are a praying friend, please pray for me as I finalize my lessons and fine-tune my presentation.  I've spoken to our ladies many times, but this is my first time "on the road" by myself (the only other time I had all my Flamingos!) and with a large crowd.  I'll post pics after the workshop... and I hope to see some of your smiling faces there!

No comments: