Monday, July 9, 2012

Birds on the Town!

Juggling two cameras is tough!  I had not dowloaded my "purse size" camera in longer than I thought and found some photos from the end of May and June that I wanted to document on here for me!  

Before Lyndsey moved, we had a Momma good-bye dinner.  Lyndsey kept saying, "It's just dinner on Thursday," but it was really our last time together before too many miles separated our flock even further.   We surprised Lyndsey with dinner at Cheesecake Factory!  Here are Robyn and Heather...
 and me, Lyndsey and Holly.
 We drank gallons of Tropical Tea and all but Lyndsey got the Factory Chopped Salad... the blend of blue cheese, avacado, corn... YUMMMMM!  It's my favorite salad around!
 Lyndsey got some fancy pasta dish that we delicious.  If I can break up with the Salad for one meal, I'll try it!
 Then we got a cheesecake buffet!  It was so hard to narrow it down to 3!!! Can you tell we all love chocolate??? We got 30th Anniversary, Kahula Coffee and Godiva.  Needless to say, there was barely any left!
 We surprised Lyndesy with a beautiful ( and Flamingo-y obnoxious) bling frame with our group photo!  And we got her a "faith" necklace.  She loved them both and was surprised!
We laughed and laughed and laughed the night away.  And of course, we had some tears too!  The Lord has blessed us with such dear friends and even though the miles are long, our hearts are bound together through Christ (and a little pink!)

No comments: