Jason and I are taking a wonderful marriage class at church named United. Right before Christmas, Mr. Joe got up in the pulpit to announce the class. It is limited to 12 couples at a time, so I leaned over to Jason and whispered, "I don't care if you have to knock people over, get us in the top 12." I was only slightly kidding about the knocking people over part! hahaha Jason succeeded in his mission and we were #2 on the list!
The class started the week after Christmas and has been a tremendous blessing to our marriage. We are bound not to discuss the details of the class, but I think it would be OK to say that by having discussions based on our lessons each night has been very strengthening to our marriage. Before starting this class, I would not have classified us as having trouble (and I still would not), but this has given us the opportunity to know each other better and grow in our love for each other. (Sorry to get mushy). We are three weeks into it and I cannot wait to see how much more growth we have over the next five weeks!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment