Thursday, January 16, 2014

TMNT...Our Style

This fall we went to Tennessee to see Beth's family.  Isaac is quite "into" TMNT, so the boys got exposed to all this TMNT.  For Christmas they wanted the role play sets... and they got them.  So this is a normal night at our house now... Rylan as Mickey.  Can you see his nunchucks?  Probably not because he spins them so fast, they are a blur!
 Jacob as Leonardo... he likes using the sword to defeat the evil Splinter... who is usually Daddy!
 Daddy is Raphael... and I have no idea the name of his weapons!  We call them the hand spikes. hahha  Don't mess with an masked Daddy turtle!
 And I am Donnie... the smart one! hahaha  My skills with the bow staff improve daily!
 We usually run around like wild turtles fighting the bad guys or sometimes Jason will be a good sport and be the bad guy.  SOmetimes I'm April the reporter, complete with a wooden spoon microphoe to report "Live at Five."
There is never a dull moment at this house!!!

No comments: