This is me! Jacob took this pic in class on Wednesday night and it was actually good! hahaha Since I rarely talk about myself on here, I thought it was time! hahaha
I've been faithful to Weight Watchers since Sept 2012 when the boys started Kindergarten. I am officially 2 pounds away from my goal and feeling GREAT! I notice that as a family we are eating healthier, and at home way more than eating out. I also discovered couscous and have a new favorite! My favorite thing about WW is that I can eat anything I want... just count it and keep it in moderation. I could never say "No more cookies" but I can say "only one cookie." Anyway, I love going to the meeting every Friday morning and have learned so much to make all of us be healthier!
A typical Sunday involves teaching class, going to worship, going to eat somewhere either with the Flamingos or family, then I tutor from 1:30-5:15. Worship is again at 6 and then we fly home to eat fast and get the kids ready for bed. Mondays are a work on the house day... chores, chores, chores. The boys have basketball practice currently on Mondays, so it also means a crock pot meal since practice is from 5:30-6:30. Tuesdays I have my Flamingo Bible Study then go to the church to get ready to teach Wednesday night class. Tuesday night is the United class. Wednesday is chore morning and then tutor after school while the boys play at Mom and Dad's house. Then we eat a fast-prepared dinner and head toe church. Thursday is another work day at home and then tutor after school. We usually have our VBS meeting on Thursdays. Friday is work at the school day and then family FUN night! Saturday is basketball games and relaxing with the boys. And then the cycle starts again on Sunday morning.
Over this year, I have been in a MUCH better place. I've been actually saying NO to commitments that are simply too much and been able to accomplish much more at our house and manage being a mom so much better. Doing our Flamingo Bible Studies has been such an area of spiritual growth... it's not even measurable!!!
All in all, God has been good to us... even in the valleys, God has been good to us!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment