Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Changa's

Our little family of 4 all love Tex-Mex!!!  Living where we do, there are tons of choices, and of course, we have our opinions on most of them! hahaha  A year or so back a local chain opened a branch in our neck of the woods and it instantly became our FAVE!  Welcome to Jimmy Changa's!!!  
 Jacob finally tried fajitas and loved them!  I never thought we could get him to try something other than a Mom-made bean burrito.  Rylan has more faves... crispy beef tacos, taquitos, flautas, soup, nachos, CHIPS!  We all agree that their red and green sauces are divine!  I like their dirty tostada (bbq pulled pork chalupa) and Jason likes the Changa (chimichange).  So far, everything that beed a hit!
 The boys think these posters are HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!  I mean, laugh out loud, tears streaming down your face funny!  I agree they are silly, but goodness, they CRACK up everytime we go!  So... I just wanted to remember their laughing at the little things... the sound of their laughter and to never forget it's the little things!

No comments: