In the spring of 2009, the Flamingos were asked to speak at the Smithville Ladies Day. It was one of the highlights of my life! Not only was studying and preparing for the lesson rewarding spiritually, but it was also a wonderful weekend with my best friends. Here we are that day...
At that Ladies Day, a church member made homemade cinnamon rolls. They were DIVINE! She shared her recipe with us. I've only made them three times and each time I realize it's not really that hard to do and they are oh.so. delicious!
Holly, Heather and I were hostesses for the January Mugs and Muffins at our church and we decided to make cinnamon rolls! Thursday night I made a royal MESS of the kitchen, but it was worth it! Rylan and Jacob even got in on the cinnamon roll making fun. They helped sprinkle the cinnamon and sugars (yes, plural - white and brown) on the dough.
I made a smaller pan just for our family and took the rest to church. They were a big hit with the ladies, but the best part for me was walking down Flamingo memory lane and making a mess with my precious boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment