We love numbers!!! I think that all 4 of us are "numbers nerds" in our own ways! hahaha I was looking through some of my old teacher stuff and found this fun game. The boys LOVED it. We've played it about 4 times in 2 weeks - which is a lot around here! They love to use the tongs to pick up the tongue depressors. I put dot stickers on the tongue depressors - numbers 1-10. Then you pick up a stick with the tongs, count the dots and place it in the corresponding cup.
They wanted to us their fingers, but mean mommy said no! :)It was really good for counting and for patterning. They extended several patterns orally - yipee!
Then we played an old number bingo. An oldie, but a goodie! :) I like this game because it is fast with lots of winners. The boys like it because the spinner was cool. hee hee
Happy Number Fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment