Thursday, May 17, 2012

Daddy's Shoes

The boys LOVE to put on Jason's shoes... and I think it is so cute to see them trying to walk in his enormous size 13 shoes!!
 There are so many things about Jason that I hope the boys will follow in his footsteps... his kindness, compassion, helpfulness, gentleness, how he laughs instead of getting angry, his sense of healthy competition, his love for God and the church.  Yes, Jason has made some pretty big shoes to fill...but these two are on the right track!
And I guess we all get to choose whose footsteps we will follow... will it be those of Jesus? those of Paul, spreading the Word? those of Dorcas and her hospitality, those of David, those of Ruth and her loyalty, those of Peter and his boldness for the Lord, those of Satan and the world???  I pray that each day our footsteps will follow those of Christ - in all we say and all we do!

No comments: