The morning began as any other... my three boys talking sports! However, this morning was different because they were checking scores and filling in the NCAA bracket. FUN!

I was busy preparing for our not-so-big St. Patrick's Day celebration... it consisted of green pancakes, green milk, green drawings on the plate, bacon and fruit. Rylan declared it the BEST MEAL EVER!!! My little green lover!



Then we did one green cooking project, straight from Pinterest - Leprechaun Bark! First we sorted the M&M's by color. The green ones went on top!

I cut the green Mint Oreos and the boys broke hte pretzels. Then we layered/mixed the Oreos, pretzels, non-green M&M's and spread melted milk chocolate chips on top. Last were the green M&M's and...

we were done! After chilling in the fridge for 30 minutes we dove in. I'm sure it is like 50million calories a chuck, but it is SO good!

And that's all... the boys went to Landon's ultra-cool dinosaur BD party and I went to Nikki's wedding. Then we had Gringo's for dinner (there was green sauce!). No games, no crafts, but still a great GREEN day!
1 comment:
other than the mint oreos (I don't like mint chocolate) it looks delicious! ;)
Post a Comment