Anyway, Jason and I usually take the boys to Brenham for the day, take photos, shop at the outlet and make a production out of it. However, since we are taking Dave Ramsey's FPU, our financial mind-set has changed. We figured between gas, eating and the inevitable trip to Loft, that a bluebonnet trip would cost about $300. So we were responsible (gasp!!!) and stopped at a patch we pass almost daily. And you know what, the photos are just a pretty! This was unposed... our boys LOVE each other!
Posed - but still full of love!



We stopped by on the last day of Spring Break with Heather and Macy... we tried to make it a Bird Affair, but we were the only ones! hahaha It sure was fun to take bluebonnet pics together!
I wonder if she will wait for one of them... this could be in a wedding slide show! ha ha!
Another unposed one... maybe one of my all-time faves!




Thank you God for reminding us each spring that your love never fails... that you bring beauty to a dark world... that you provide for us... that you created this world for us. Thank you God!


We stopped by on the last day of Spring Break with Heather and Macy... we tried to make it a Bird Affair, but we were the only ones! hahaha It sure was fun to take bluebonnet pics together!
Thank you God for reminding us each spring that your love never fails... that you bring beauty to a dark world... that you provide for us... that you created this world for us. Thank you God!
1 comment:
It was so much fun and really pretty. I was so glad to see it in my new neck of the woods. ha! I think we should make it an annual picture session. ;)
I love the pics. The boys look so big. <3
Post a Comment