"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
A New Game
Since the evil mom banned all balls from inside the house, the kids have gotten creative in their rough play. We had this bowling set from their 5th BD party and now it has been re-purposed to be a new game... "Funnest."
The boys are allowed to keep the ball on the carpet, so they get about 20 feet apart and use the bowling pins as bats to hit the bowling bat back and forth. You should hear the giggles! You should see the slides and twists! Funnest is a great game!
Kim is a Christian wife to a wonderful man, Jason, and mother of twin sons, Rylan and Jacob, living in the GREAT state of Texas. I taught first grade for seven years before staying home to be a full time mom. I keep busy at church by teaching the first grade class. I love to scrapbook, stamp cards, try new recipes, do Bible studies and play with my 3 favorite boys! I've also have an affinity for a certain pink bird - the flamingo!
"Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Corinthians 7:1
No comments:
Post a Comment