
We were so surprised at how hilly the park was... BIG, steep hills! Imagining the soldiers trying to climb these hills was overwhelming! This is the bottom on Thayer's Appraoch - later the binocular pics are on the top of the hill looking down.

"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

We were so surprised at how hilly the park was... BIG, steep hills! Imagining the soldiers trying to climb these hills was overwhelming! This is the bottom on Thayer's Appraoch - later the binocular pics are on the top of the hill looking down.

2 comments:
HAHA! That pic of Rylan covering his eyes is classic! I love it! I am glad y'all got to do that...I know the boys will always remember that trip.
:)
What a great first day! I know you and your boys loved every minute of it. :)
Yes, that last picture cracked me up.
Post a Comment