While waiting for the lady to come, Jacob and Isaac peeked in the windows. All 3 also chased a stray cat - creepy!
This is a real coon skin hat - notice the face! Fess Parker gave it to the home to keep on display.
After touring the cabin, we ate at the one restaurant in town... It has on Scott's bucket list to eat here due to the Wimpy's Challenge. Neither guy participated in eating a 3 pound burger in 20 minutes. Wimpy's was not as good as Bell's.
Then we went to Green Acres pumpkin farm. The pumpkins they had were beautiful!!! You got a wagon, notepad and pencil. Then as you selected your pumpkins and gourds, you placed you money in a huge mailbox.
The swan gourd was our favorite!





1 comment:
It's so cool y'all got to see Davy Crockett's house--I'm sure J and R ate that UP. And they got to wear their caps--I'm not so crazy about the real skin cap with the face either.
I've never seen pumpkins like that--a swan? Very cool. I like the white ones too.
Post a Comment