Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

The boys have been trick-or-treating 5 times already! The went 4 different times at school and our church had Trunk-or-treat last night. Here are some highlights...

Stop #1 - the Admin Bldg for our school district. These people gave our HUGE treat sacks and GOOD candy! Thank you CCISD!
This is trunk-or-treat at church. This year in addition to candy getting, we also had hot dogs. It was a wonderful addition to the evening! The kids got oodles more candy and had a BLAST with their friends!


On Thursday, the treated 3 times and went all over CCHS. Here we are with Mrs Edna!
Ready to go! In June, the boys decided they wanted to be Dirk and JJ. IN September I asked again and they did not waver one little bit. Thanks to internet, we were able to find matching REAL shorts and jerseys! And they are pretty big, so we will get years of wear out of them! GO MAVS!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, I say bring it on! Glad y'all had fun trick or treating across several days. :)

I agree this year's trunk or treat (table or treat?) was great because everyone stayed to eat and chat--fun, fun, FUN!

Love your little Mavs!

Heather's House said...

I think Dirk and JJ looked adorable! It was so cute seeing them beam with pride wearing their favorite players numbers! :)