"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Battle Tunnels
What do you do on a lazy Saturday morning? If you are Rylan and Jacob, we build battle tunnels! To build the battle tunnels, you find every wooden chair in the house and form a battle line with the chairs.Then using your golf club rifle, one of you goes through the tunnel very carefully... while the other one patrols the top of the tunnel! Fun was had by all and the city remained safe! :)
Kim is a Christian wife to a wonderful man, Jason, and mother of twin sons, Rylan and Jacob, living in the GREAT state of Texas. I taught first grade for seven years before staying home to be a full time mom. I keep busy at church by teaching the first grade class. I love to scrapbook, stamp cards, try new recipes, do Bible studies and play with my 3 favorite boys! I've also have an affinity for a certain pink bird - the flamingo!
"Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Corinthians 7:1
No comments:
Post a Comment