This is our master bathroom mirror. It started off clear, but over the past 5 years, it has gotten full! There is still about 2/3 of the mirror uncovered, but it's all about to come down. You know in life you get to forks in the road, and I'm at one of those forks. It's not a bad fork, just a fork. 85% of these papers are Bible verses. I've got them all down pat and at this fork in the road, I want to learn more. So the old verses are coming down to make room for new ones. The 3 full sheets are staying. I read them each every day as I dry my hair! One if a list of ways Christians reduce stress - it's been up for about 8 years. The red one is only 6 months old. It's a list of verses to pray for your child. It may never come down!!! The blueish one is a mothering poem given to me by a precious slightly older than me lady at church. A few photos may stay, but I've got to have room for new ones. The boys turning five has hit me a little harder than four. There are so many things I want to do in this "last year" before Kindergarten. And one of them is to fill my heart with God's Word, so that I can pour it out on the boys.
7 years ago
1 comment:
hm, I need that red one, prayers for our kids. wish I'd had it years ago but maybe better late than never?
Post a Comment