Monday, August 22, 2011

Look Who's 5 Today!


It seems like a blink ago when we were snuggling our 3 pound babies and now look at them!!


The Lord has blessed with with two healthy and smart boys. They are the light of our life and bring us so much joy! They love each other SO much and rarely are apart from each other. What a blessing to have a brother!

Jacob... my second born... You love to learn! You ask a million questions a day and love to learn. You can write your ABC's and count to at least 50. You love history and can tell more facts than I can! Your laugh is infectious and you are very out-going. But most of all, you love to learn God's Word.

Rylan..my first born. You love to learn and play! You never stop moving and gain conifence every day. You can write your ABC's and count at least to 50. You love army history and want to go visit all places history. You crack me up with your expressive story telling. You have an incredible vocabulary. But most of all, you love to learn about God's Word.

Thank you Lord for the blessing of twins! We prayed so ferverently for one and you blessed us with two. We are so grateful. Please grant us wisdom and guidance as we raise two men of faith!

3 comments:

BriteCloud said...

Great pictures! So happy for you all, and happy birthday, boys!!

Holly said...

All of the photos at the park came out GREAT--I love that tradition, it's so neat to see their growth and changes--but I can't believe they are FIVE!!

Can't wait to hear about your NASA day. :) I'm sure it was a fun, fun way to celebrate their special day.

Heather's House said...

Love the pics! AND the party was the best pirate party I have ever been to! You did an awesome job. But, I'm with Holly....how can they be 5!

Happy Birthday sweet Rylan and Jacob! We love you lots!