Sunday, August 21, 2011

Almost 5 years ago...

One thing I regret about my pregnancy 5 years ago, is the lack of side-view photos! I took about 8 the whole 7 months, but that's better than none. Since the boys were 2 moths early, I did not get as huge and swollen as most moms, however, I was measuring 42 inches, so that's more than a full-term singleton. The photo on the left is about 24 weeks and on the left is 6 days before birth (30 weeks).

I've written many times about my month in the hospital before they were born and how August 22, 2006 was one of the scariest days of our lives when our boys were born at 31 weeks. But God stood beside us through those scary NICU days and nights... through my C-Diff and the ban from the NICU. But most importantly, God gave the boys outstanding nurses and doctors to care for them when they were tiny. I loved being pregnant and carrying twins was an adventure... the moving and wrestling began early on! hahaha Thank you Lord for blessing us these past 5 years and please keep your hand on our family!

No comments: