After Thanksgiving was my birthday. To celebrate officially being in my mid-thirties, we had a fabulous family lunch at one of my favorite spots...

After many rounds of tic-tac-toe with the grandparents, everyone but me had fried shrimp. I had shrimp alfredo!



These two made my BD extra special! They gave me so many hugs and kisses and sweet words. And Jason took them on all 4 bathroom breaks - that was a great gift in itself! :)


After lunch we went back to Granny and Popa's for cake and ice cream with some gifts too! Mom and Dad got another almond cake from the Cake Lady and it was delicious!


Make a wish! I love that the boys help everyone blow out the candles. They get so excited!!!

Lots of Vera and Lot love from Mom and Dad...

And my three boys got me a new suitcase! My old one was a college graduation gift and was well-worn over the last 12 years. I love that they picked PINK!


And the best gift...Jason was home! I love that man!

Now to see what the mid-thirties hold!
1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful day! I love your cake! So cute... I also love your suitcase...that will come in handy on all our trips! ha!! And of course all your Vera!
Happy Birthday sweet friend!
Love u
Post a Comment