Yes, it's true... in our little home we have 5 trees! Only one is full-size, but I love them all! This is a new one this year and has become a daily routine. It is our Jesse Tree. I got this idea from a wonderful website - www.aholyexperience.com Ann Voscamp is a very talented author and her blog is very inspiring. She created a FREE downloadable daily family devotional. Each lesson focus on either a prophecy about Jesus or a part of his birth account. They are perfect and thought-provoking for the kids and adults. And did I mention that they are FREE??? This tree will be seen every December in our house for many years!


My girl-y Flamingo tree! Marsha gave me this tree when I had Pink Christmas in 2008. I've added to it a little bit every year. This year I added the glitter silver balls and the zebra tree skirt. This tree makes me SO happy!

This tree was my Aunt Ruthie's when she was in the Assisted Living Center. It is now the boys own tree to decorate and undecorate as many times as they want to! A lot of the ornaments came from our super sale this summer where we got 22 Hallmark ornaments for $16!

This tree came straight from my newest obsession - Pinterest! The hands alternate by rows starting with Rylan. Jacob did this trunk and I did the star. The grandparents are all getting one for Christmas.

And the big tree.. our family tree! As I said before, the boys did most of the ornament placement and I could not change it!!! I love that each ornament has a story. Makes my sentimental heart happy!

Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment