J : "JJ steals the ball, runs down the court, he shoots, he scores!"
R: "Diiiiiiiiirk for 3! Mavericks win! Mavericks win!"

J: "I'm the Heat now. (pretending to be LeBron) I think I'm hot stuff. I shoot and I miss! Ooooo man! Dirk is so much better than me and I have a bad attitude."

R:"Why is Dwayane Wade so mean? I don't know why he was making fun of Dirk when he was sick. He is not a caring person to make fun of sick people."
Gotta love those boys of ours!
R: "Diiiiiiiiirk for 3! Mavericks win! Mavericks win!"

J:"JET goes for the winning basket. He shoots over Wade and scooooooorrrrrres!"
R:"Why is Dwayane Wade so mean? I don't know why he was making fun of Dirk when he was sick. He is not a caring person to make fun of sick people."
Gotta love those boys of ours!
1 comment:
GOT to show my son the comments bout LeBron and Wade, especially that one about LeBron! hilarious!! :)
Post a Comment