I love Friday Night Lights! Last night was the series finale and I boo-hooed! The thing about that show that makes me love it (despite the moral corruption of some characters), is that it is a show about people who are real and passionate about each other. Yes, there is football, but it is not a football show. It's a show where the husband and wife love and respect each other. They don't always agree, but they work through things without blowing up and throwing things... and they love each other. It's a show where families support the team, but more than that they support the concept of team. Over the last five years, we watched Riggins, Street, Landry, Tyra, Searencen, Julie, Luke, Jess, Tami, and Coach all grow and change and in the process they became dear to us... a part of our family too! The finale was so well written and gave us closure on all these friends. And as tears were rolling down my face, all I could think was "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!"
Go Lions!!! Good-bye Dillion!
No comments:
Post a Comment