Over June we had some big good-byes to say to material possessions, but that also meant some big hellos! When we bought our house in 2003, we got a new couch and loveseat. Several months back, the couch broke. The frame broke and fell at the front corner, so when you sat on the couch you (hypotheotically) could slide to the other end. This was a good couch... SUPER comfy. You just fell into it! I remember straightening the pillows as we walked out at 5am on the day my water broke. Funny the memories we have...

Another good-bye was to Jason's first car...the 1993 Honda Accord. This is the car he drove when we dated. On our first big date to my Spring Formal, he drove it. We have lots of good 'ol Searcy memories in this car. For the past 3 years, Dad has been the primary driver since Jason got a company car. But it was time to say good-bye...so we sold her.
The other big thing was mostly a HELLO! It's no secret that I take WAY TOO MANY photos! My friend Holly upgraded her camera, so we bought her old one. Hello Baby!
I''m stil getting used to Baby, but she is SO fast!!! I've got so much to learn, but it sure is fun! I still carry Pinky in my purse, but Baby is a part of the family now too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment