Monday, January 30, 2012

The Big 6-5!!!

This January, my mom turned 65! If Ido say so myself, she is the loveliest 65 year old in the world! She has aged so gracefully and is even prettier on the inside than on the outside! Granny had been home from the hospital for 2 days, so we had a low-key BD this year. Jason used these to make her favorite Citrus Grilled Chicken.I made Grandmama's potato casserole and Holly's spinach salad. It was a delicious meal!
The boys and I made PW's Red Velvet Sheet Cake. It was good - not divine, but good.
Make a wish!
The boys made cards for Granna. Rylan's said, "Happy birthday! I love being with you! It is fun to watch Wild Kratts with you. I like to go to the Children's Museum with you and other outings too. You are good and nice. She gives me lots of jelly beans without permission! I love you Granna!" The picture was of them on the couch watching Wild Kratts and smiling.

Jacob's said, "Happy birthday Granna! I like stamping with you at your house. I like playing with you. You are good because you help me. You are perfect! You are the best Granna in the whole wide world." His picture was of them working at the table doing projects.
The four of us gave Granna seasons 1 and 2 of The Closer. She loves Brenda Leigh!
And to cap off the evening... an episode of Wild Kratts all snuggled up on the couch!
Happy Birthday Mom - we love you so much!

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

Happy 65 Mrs. Olivia!!! We love you.