Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Painting Day!

While Jason was at the TX wildfires, Mom and I took the boys for their first visit to a paint your own pottery place. I took them when they were 18 months old and did handprint plates for me, but this was their first experience of creating their own pottery. After looking at the dozens of choices, they both decided on football boxes. Rylan wanted his to be Green Bay Packers, his fave team! Granna helped Rylan with the G, but he did the rest on his own!


An Jacob picked the Dallas Cowboys, his fave team! Momma helped with the star, but Jacob painted the rest on his own!



Once we got 3 coats of paint on, Momma wrote the team names and we were done! This was a BLAST! I was so impressed with the boys concentration and excitement. They've already been asking to go back!
After a week we went to pick up the finished product. They turned out AWESOME!!!



No comments: