Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our Hallway

This is mostly for me to remember... Jason always kids me that any space I inhabit becomes a classroom. About a year ago, I discovered this Bible alphabet that was almost finished that I forgot about. (imagine that!!!) So I finished coloring it and mounted it and laminated it. Quickly the letters lined the hallway in our house. I made a name card to go under each card. Then as we complete an alphabet craft, we hang it below the letter. Several have fallen off over the year, but some are still hanging up. As the boys learn a memory verse, I write it on an index card and hang it above the letter of the first word of the verse. It makes a good tool to review verses. I hope that the boys will continue to use the hallway as a learning tool and I'm excited to keep adding things!


No comments: