Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stamping!

I have been a rubber stamper for about 15 years and my "stash" of supplies is embarassingly big and unfortunately not as used as it was 5 years ago. However, the boys started asking to stamp one day when I was making a gift, so I jumped on their interest. Jacob wanted all my history stamps...which was a hard request to meet! Most of my stamps are flowers or cute girly things...not history. But we did find a cowboy set, some cactus, boots, a Texas flag, Texas state shape and a few others. GPop even joined in the fun! The boys had a GREAT time and made several masterpieces! We have stamped several more times since this first time.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I want to know if they used the correct "wash" and "dry" side of the Stampin-Up cleaner?!

;)

You are such an amazing mom. I could learn so much from you, and I've been at it for almost ten years!!!!!

silken said...

fun! love the TCU shirt