Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Favorite Cookies

If I was a good blogger, then there would be photos of these yummy cookies. But, it's me, and there are no photos! But trust me, these are EASY and so worth the time. Plus there are only 5 ingredients...that you probably already have! It only makes 2 dozen...so we double it.

1 C brown sugar
1 C creamy peanut butter
1 egg
3/4 C chocolate chips
Sugar (enough to roll dough balls in before baking)

In mixer, beat brown sugar and PB. Add egg. Once well blended, stir in chocolate chips by hand. Make into 1 inch balls. Roll the balls in sugar. Then use a fork and make the criss-cross on top. Bake 12 minutes at 350. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Then move to wire rack. Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!

2 comments:

Heather's House said...

I am going to try that! Yummy! AND I love how you said..IN MIXER, beat the sugar and PB...I am so proud of you for using your mixer! hahahaha!

silken said...

oh boy! yum! will pass this one on to daughter. sounds very similar to our regular pb cookies we make:

1 cup PB
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla

will be giving these a try soon (just used the last of the pb for lunches today!)