
In July 2008, Aubrey came to stay with us for about a week. She had just returned from Scotland and got addicted to hot tea while overseas. When she was at our house, she quickly converted me to a hot tea drinker. This was an accomplishment since I was a self-proclaimed "Hot Beverage Hater." Now, my tea bag collection is quite embarassingly large. I have different flavors for different moods or seasons of the year. This new flavor was in my stocking this year. It is officially in the Top 3 of Kim's Fave Teas! It has a great peach flavor and is perfect with 2, yes 2, tablespoons, yes tablespoons, of sugar! I am a Southerner after all! :)

This yogurt is another of my new favorite yummies! I think it has a hint of mocha in it, but Mom thinks I am crazy about that fact. Rylan and I enjoy one for dessert every few days. For 2 points on WW, it is WELL worth it!

Ah, where have you been all my cooking life Italian Herb Grinder?!?!?!??! We are a big Italian Herb Blend family. The grocery store was out of the $2 variety, but we were out, so I splurged on this spice wonder. It. is. won.der.ful!!! I don't know what all spices get ground out, but it is perfect! It reminds me a bit of that olive oil plate at Carabba's. From now on, this is my spice treat for our recipes.
Happy eating, drinking and cooking from my kitchen to yours! :)
2 comments:
I love the Italian spice grinder too!!
You know that peach tea is my favorite when I come to your house. YUMMY!! And I will have to try the other things. I am all for some parfaits. :)
<3
Post a Comment