Monday, March 1, 2010

Red

This is our "red wall." I decided to start focusing on a color each week (or so...) to have some learning fun. We started with red. Most of the activities are pretty easy. The Stop sign we did together with finger paint. Jacob is NOT a fan of sticky fingers!

The strawberries they did everything but the cutting themselves. I giggles that the tops are not where I would have put them, but that is where the boys wanted them! :)

The heart painting is using a cookie cutter. This is my new favorite trick from my favorite website. Seriously, any cookie cutter to match any theme is perfect! The boys LOVE to paint with cookie cutters!

And our Red Bible story was Rahab and the red rope. We built, tore down and re-built Jericho about a million times. We ( by we, I mean mostly me) also braided red ropes. It was lots of fun for them to have a real prop for the acting out.

More color fun to come!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You inspire me!!! This is so amazing.