
My sweet Jacob...he is so his mother's child! He is very meticulous! He has to use each and every crayon before he is done with a drawing or coloring book page. He will sit there for 20 minutes to make sure every inch of paper has been colored. He loves to draw and wants all of his masterpieces to hang on the fridge. I'm really proud that he takes pride in doing a good job. He still says that yellow, orange and white are his favorite colors, but he loves all 64 in the box!
2 comments:
Aw, I'm so jealous. My son hates coloring--he has never liked it and I so love coloring. What a cutie pie! That's awesome.
That is so neat! Here's a suggestion, since I know you want to hold on to all of his artwork. You could scan them and create a scrapbook page(s) of the thumbprint images (or larger) so that you have them forever. Then I would have a big picture of him coloring in the center.
Post a Comment