Monday, September 3, 2007

Meet Rylan! I love this photo of Rylan! He is such a camera ham... yes, I've already tarnished my sweet child. The camera comes out and he is all grins! Rylan has 8 teeth! He is the first born and a little smaller in stature. Rylan is 17.9 lbs. He's not really interested in the sippy cup yet, but has finally moved onto table food. His current favorite is sweet potatoes and english peas - but not together! Rylan is cruising along all of our furniture and is the speediest crawler this side of the Mississippi! He has the funniest laugh... wonder where he gets it from! haha He loves his books and all songs. Rylan jabbers all day long. We say that he talks in paragraphs, while Jacob talks in sentences. Rylan is a people person already and loves to give his dimples to all the ladies at church.

Meet Jacob! Jacob was second born, but our OT calls him "the trailblazer." He's always been a little bigger built and hit the milestones first. We say he is "thick." He is up to 21 lbs and finally got to turn around his car seat. Jacob is drinking from a sippy cup and loves, loves, loves all the table food we can give him. Jacob started walking about a month ago and is really steady on his feet now. He has dimples that you can fall in to and a very cute belly laugh. His favorite thing is to look at books and snuggle. He is a daredevil at heart, but is bashful at times.

After many years of praying for these babies to be born, we are both so grateful for each moment and thing that they do. Being a parent is such an indescribable blessing. As we tuck them in every night, we both get a little choked up to think how richly the Lord has blessed us.

They have also completely discovered each other. They wrestle. They giggle back and forth. They grab toys away from each other. They play tag. They go in opposite directions! The fun is just beginning.

We hope that you have a day full of laughter... we are sure there will be laughter at our house too!

2 comments:

BriteCloud said...

Kim,

I love hearing about their personalities. They are just so adorable! I hope I can come over and play some now that school has started again.

P.S. Gotta love those dimples!
Rhonda

Holly said...

I love these pictures and your stories! Rylan is quite the charmer, huh?

Now why would they know what to do when the camera comes out??? I wonder...:)