Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Greatest Concert



What is the greatest concert that you have ever attended? Being a former choir student I have been in many concerts. I sang with the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra and sang for Mikhail Gorbachev at HU. I also sang at TMEA and ACDA in Constitution Hall in Washington DC. Those were fabulous concerts if I do so myself! Then a few years ago, Jason and I went to the U2 concert - that was a really good concert.

But the greatest concert I have ever been to was last weekend at Granny and Popa's. Jacob and Rylan got out pots, pans and wooden spoons and went to town! They played fast songs, slow songs, loud songs and even louder songs! We took a ton of pictures and all laughed at how cute there were taking turns beating on the pots and pans.

Thanks for sharing in our greatest concert memory. What is your greatest concert?

3 comments:

Heather's House said...

I wish I could have enjoyed the concert! HA! Those boys are TOO cute! I remember my kids doing that. It is a cherished memory...enjoy it!

Love ya!

BriteCloud said...

They look so cute! Funny how kids love any kind of sound. So far, mine haven't outgrown that! :)

I know those boys keep you guys entertained.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Mikhail Gorbechev, eh? That reminds me of the time we shared a drink with Mikhail...