After 4 years of our Britax Marathon car seats, we finally decided to take the plunge and switch to the booster seats. Here is the last day in their toddler seats (sniff sniff)
They love the boosters and I do too! On our last two trips (photos coming) I had to sit between them and it was actually comfortable! Just sad to see my babies not being babies anymore...


1 comment:
We had to transfer Meredith to the Britax Marathon we had, so we bought the Britax booster seat for Mackenzie. For now, we are still using the 5 point harness option on the seat, since Mackenzie is still small, but eventually she'll just use the car seat belt. I told Brandon at the rate Meredith is growing, she'll need the booster seat before Mackenzie meets the 8 yrs/80 pound requirement to sit in a normal seat! ;)
Post a Comment