Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday!

Where have the last six years gone??? It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating Rylan and Jacob's first birthday and now they are six!!!  I miss those chubby cheeks and thighs... I miss all the bedtime rocking and singing... I miss all the firsts (first words, first steps, etc).
 But I love who the boys are today!  I love their laughter.  I love the way they love each other.  I love their love of the Bible.  I love their tender-hearts.  I love that they still snuggle and sit in my lap to read books.  I love their innocence.   I love Rylan and Jacob!!!
Happy birthday to the greatest blessings in our lives!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy, happy birthday Jacob & Rylan!! Y'all are awesome six year olds!

Heather's House said...

Happy birthday!!!! The sabs are sending lots of love your way. :)

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday, to two boys that I only know from their Momma's blog...but I wish I knew them in person!!

Praying for the big kinder transition. Can't wait to read about it!