Even though it is the holidays, the house still have to be clean. The boys love to help...no sarcasism at all. They get mad if they don't get to use the brush inside the potty. They love to use windex on the windows and mirrors. The love to help push the vacuum and search for pieces the Dyson missed. Today was a new adventure...mopping. I must confess, I don't mop. There, I said it. Jason has mopped every time the floors get mopped. I will scrub a spot, wipe a spill and vacuum the tile, but I don't mop. I will scrub potties anyday before picking up a mop! So today Jacob was thrilled to get to help with a new chore. He thought the head of the mop was TOO COOL! He totally did not get the idea, even after 4 falls, that you cannot run on wet tile...but he survived. I'm so thankful that Jason is helpful and that he is showing the boys that husbands CAN help around the house! :)
7 years ago
1 comment:
it sure is nice when they still love to do chores!
Post a Comment