Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy 34th!

At the end of November I turned 34! Jason was out of town on a claim, but we still had a wonderful day with Mom, Dad, Granny and Popa. After a wonderful worship service, we went to Saltgrass for lunch. In Sunday School that morning, Daesha asked one of our precious souls how old he thought I was. His response...96! I either look terrible for 34 or really good for 96! HAHHAHAHA We both got the biggest kick out of his perspective. By the way, he said his dad is 22 (he's really in his early 40's...).

Last year it kept rollin around in my brain that Jesus died when he was 33...and I was 33. Have I made even a slight impact on people for the Lord? Is my life reflecting my love for Him? Am I teaching people daily about God's Word, His love and His mercy? So here we are at 34...and I still ask myself the same questions. The Lord has been so good to me...I have a wonderful Christian husband, two healthy, happy boys who already love Him, excellent parents, a loving church family, friends who support me in ways that I cannot say, I am forgiven for all the dumb things I say and do, and the list could go on and on.

Thank you Lord for another year...may it bring glory to YOUR NAME!

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

You have made more of an impact than you know! I am lucky to have you as a friend. Happy 34th, Kim! Love u!