After doing so many "red" activities, it was time to take down the red and move on. So we moved onto Rylan's favorite color - green! The first day we made caterpillars. You can see in on the door above Rylan's head. It was super easy with a circle punch and googly eyes! And the color songs are the ones I used when I taught. I'm not sure the source! The boys are sing/spell several colors now because of the songs.
For this activity, we were using up Valentine candy. I've been trying to do some early math skills with them, so we did a color sort today!

The boys made two groups. Then we glued them down in the circles. And of course, we ate a few too! It is just too mean to not eat a few!!! :)
2 comments:
Cute idea! And I just realized how different their hair color is! Isn't that funny. They are so cute!
The color songs are from Frog Street Press, based out of Crandall, Texas. I used them when I taught kindergarten too and LOVED their stuff!
Post a Comment