Monday, October 12, 2009

Lacie's Famous Fall Mix

First you take all of these yummy ingredients...
Then you add two adorable helpers...
And what do you get??? Lacie's Famous Fall Mix, of course!
While growing up, my dear friend Lacie made this with her family every first day of fall. She shared the treat with us several years back and now it has become one of our favorite fall traditions and treats. Thanks for sharing Lacie!

Lacie's Famous Fall Mix
1/2 pound pretzels
big bag candy corn
jar dry roasted peanuts
large bag M&Ms
bag of raisins

4 comments:

Heather's House said...

Ours is almost gone...its so YUMMY! Well, minus the raisins. :) I added Cracker Jack popcorn. Hey, no one said is was healthy. haha!

Lacie said...

i'm glad you love it as much as our family does!

Deborah said...

I've heard if you eat candy corn and peanuts together, it tastes just like a PayDay candy bar.

I might have to make this mix just to find out!

Holly said...

We are on batch two--can you tell we like it? :)

I copied Robyn's twist of adding Chex Mix (the sweet & salty) and love the extra crunch.