"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Part Three...
The U2 concert was AWESOME!!! Some of our favorite songs...Beautiful Day, Get on Your Boots. Elevation, With or Without You, New Year's Day, Mysterious Ways, Where the Streets Have No Name
In the words of Beth... we witnessed a concert legend!!!!!Why in the world would our fabulous trip to Boston end with port-a-potties? Because after the concert we looked at them for 2 FULL HOURS!!!!! The $40 parking at Foxborogh was HORRIBLE!!! We did not move and actually turned off the car for TWO FULL HOURS! So we did not MOVE until 1:30 AM. We got out of the parking lot at 1:53 AM and made it to the freeway at 2:30AM. Back to hotel at 3:10 AM. In bed at 3:30AM. Woke up for flight home at 6:00AM.
wow! you had a great trip! but next time think about taking the train. I thought waiting a while after a Celtics game was bad, but not near that bad!!!! and it sounds like paying for parking was really high.
Kim is a Christian wife to a wonderful man, Jason, and mother of twin sons, Rylan and Jacob, living in the GREAT state of Texas. I taught first grade for seven years before staying home to be a full time mom. I keep busy at church by teaching the first grade class. I love to scrapbook, stamp cards, try new recipes, do Bible studies and play with my 3 favorite boys! I've also have an affinity for a certain pink bird - the flamingo!
"Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Corinthians 7:1
1 comment:
wow! you had a great trip! but next time think about taking the train. I thought waiting a while after a Celtics game was bad, but not near that bad!!!! and it sounds like paying for parking was really high.
Post a Comment