OUCH #2 came from my camera...she fell off the bar and crashed onto the tile. She got a huge crack across the screen. She is now gone. I am really sad... that camera has been through a lot with us! We got her when I was in antepartum three years ago. She's been in the OR, NICU, to 5 states with us, captured the first steps of Rylan and Jacob, 3 BD parties and everything we have done for 3 years! She documented our life in about 25.000 photos. She was a good camera and will be missed!
I immediately when to BestBuy and got her replacement. Her name is Pinky. She is a PINK Sony CyberShot very similar to the old one. And I love Pinky! She will be a good camera too.
2 comments:
Bless your heart! Isn't it amazing that a tiny little toe can cause so much pain?
Congrats on "Pinky"--I hope she provides you with many wonderful pictures of many wonderful memories! Having a camera is invaluable to me.
Your toe picture ROCKS! You know I love stuff like that. Now, if it would have had a little blood on it that would have been even better. haha!
Post a Comment