Thursday, October 29, 2009

R is for...

rocket!!! I got this idea from my new favorite website. Rylan was super excited to do "his letter." This was also the first time for us to do watercolors. They were a big hit!


Ta-da! R is for rocket...and Rylan...and rhino...and river...

Heather told me about my new favorite website and now I am COMPLETELY hooked!!! If you have a toddler or pre-schooler, stop everything and go there right this minute. It is educationally sound, completely developmentally appropriate and FUN! The activities are cheap and you probably already have 90% of the materials. It is very user-friendly and easy to search for specific letters or themes. This website has been a HUGE hit with Rylan andJacob and I am slightly obsessed with doing the activities!!!

3 comments:

silken said...

and you learned how to do a link! :)

Amy McCown said...

Thanks for sharing. I was just thinking this week that I need to think of some fun activities to do with Layton.

Heather's House said...

I'm glad you like it. :)

Hope you are feeling better this afternoon.