"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Friday, November 16, 2012
King of the Day
In October, Rylan was King of the Day! He got to wear this crown and be the line leader. The class also each drew a picture of Rylan and his teacher made them in to a book. He felt SO special and LOVED being the King!
Kim is a Christian wife to a wonderful man, Jason, and mother of twin sons, Rylan and Jacob, living in the GREAT state of Texas. I taught first grade for seven years before staying home to be a full time mom. I keep busy at church by teaching the first grade class. I love to scrapbook, stamp cards, try new recipes, do Bible studies and play with my 3 favorite boys! I've also have an affinity for a certain pink bird - the flamingo!
"Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Corinthians 7:1
No comments:
Post a Comment