Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jason's 36th Birthday

The week before the BIG 3-6, the four of us went to Melting Pot.  On Jason's real BD, he picked to go to TBone Tom's because he had been itching to try their world famous Tom's Choice 14 oz. marinated rib-eye steak.  Here we all are waiting for the food to arrive and celebrating Jason!


 Jason said this was one of the best steaks he has ever eaten and with the bite he shared with me... I agree!  Almost everyone else got their famous chicken fried steak and I got their salad.  It was all SO yummy!
 After eating dinner, we came back to our house for cake and presents!  Rylan drew an awesome picture of Jason and wrote some super sweet words for his daddy!
 The boys could hardly handle their excitement over giving Jason his cards and present!
 Jacob drew him and Daddy having a Nerf battle!
 Then Jason opened his gift from the boys... his own Nerf gun!  Now they are evenly matched in battles! ha ha
 GPop and Granna gave him some cologne and a Half-Price Books git card.  He loves the cologne (and I do too!) and had already bought one book and waiting to buy another one!

 Mark and Martha sent an Academy gift card!  He's waiting for a JJ Watt jersey shirt to come in...
 And Popa gave him some cash... still trying to decide, but it may be another book!
 Jason requested Granny's yellow cake with homemade chocolate icing for his cake.  This was the first time I've made the icing.  It was delicious, but not the right consistency.  I need more practice to get the feel for it!
 Happy Birthday Dear Jason!!!
We love you so much and appreciate all the love and support you give our family!!!!

No comments: